EGS Photography Blog
Welcome to my photo-blog.
I'm a french photographer, based in Paris and Hong Kong, and working in France and Asia mainly.
I started at 12 years old, spending most of my time in the dark room, learning the basics of photography. Oh no, it was not digital photography age yet! And yes, I started to work and to learn to deal with light in the good old way, when you could not take many shots of the same subject to get a chance to get one good picture.
Passionated by life, my main exploration domain is street photography. I travel a lot, mainly in Asia since 2015, to try to catch some good street life pictures.
But as i am curious, my works sometimes concern other domains of photography, as fashion, portraits, landscapes or even fetish photography.
I created this photoblog to share news about my activities (travels, publishings, shows). It's updated when I find time, but I try to keep it alive ;)
You will also find there informations about the way I work, how to collaborate with me, how much I charge (photography is not "just" a passion) and anything you can't find on my official website.
Eric GS, Marseille, France, June 2021
- "EN VI(e)LLE" (Marseille, novembre 2011)
- "eXposed" (Paris, mars 2012)
- "En Ville 2" (Paris, 26 mars au 28 avril 2012)
- "eXposed II" (Paris, du 7 novembre 2012 au 8 décembre 2012)
- "Sign Out" (Paris, mars 2014)
- BARQUE New York (USA)
- ANRS (French Research Agency against AIDS)
- ENIPSE (France)
- La Maison d'Ulysse (France)
- Kinksmith (Australia)
- Antonin Catering (Hong Kong)
- Disciples Escoffier (Hong Kong)
- The Cheese House (Hong Kong)
- "La Mine" Bar (France)
- "Le KoX" Bar (France)
- Lucas Defayolle Dance Company (France)
- Tarinof Dance Company (Japan)
- Zeng: registered yoga teacher (China)
- Gio: registered yoga teacher (China)
- Antoinette Rozan, Artiste (Hong Kong)
- Rex Paris, Artisan Créateur (France)
- Boxxman Paris (France)
- "We Are The Market", février 2012
- "Beautiful Mag", mars 2012
- "Beautiful Mag", décembre 2015
- KinkSmith, avril 2012
- 2012 Fall/Winter Collection, "BARQUE New York", juillet 2012
- "TURN ON: Sneax" aux Editions Bruno Gmunder, dans le livre "TURN ON: Sneax" (2013)